Friday, November 14, 2008

Chapter 2

Crap! This punk had some kinda knife! He swung at me like god knows what, but I dodged in a back handspring. As I was upside down, I grabbed the knife with my combat boots and flicked it off into the distance. I came into his chest with my fist, then kicked my boot between his legs. He went down with a little gasp. When he was on his knees in front of me, I punched him in the nose. Hard. He screamed like a banshee! Then he got quiet. I cuffed him. I actvated my headset and said in a calm voice, "Got him. Suspect in custody. Retrieval team requested. Unarmed, but dangerous." "Cut the crap, Jonah!" called my captain, I guy my age who calls himself, like, Blade or Shade or something like that. "Keep your pants on boss. Just come pick him up." I called. "Pick him up what?" Something-ade questioned. "Pick him up sir..." I said under my breath. "You little B***ch!" What was that, boss?" I stated. "I ain't yo boss kid" growled the thug standing up behind me. Oh. Crap. "AHHHHH" I yelled. It worked. He flinched, and I took that chance to sweep my leg around behind him and bring him onto his back. Then I noticed the jerk I fought before I talked with the boss was still unconscious in front of me. Okay. This just got a lot more interesting.

2 comments:

Angel Wings said...

It's cool! I LOVE fighting...

Zaniac said...

Me too.

The cuss word...

Used in books I read.

Very effective.

Use them wisely.