Saturday, November 15, 2008

Chapter 3

I backed away slowly, staring at the dead guy's face. I knew who he was of course. I saw him every week. He ran the training and begginer bounty stuff. He wasn't my friend or anything, but, still. I would see it happen every night when I slept. The trainer stepped in front of the thug with the knife, and the thug just pushed it into his chest. The trainer slumped down, and the thug did a sort of half-shrug as he took off down the hall. I had to make a choice. Would I follow him, or see what I could do for the trainer? *Note from Author* The choice is yours. Comment your answer. But hurry, before it's too late.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

FOLLOW!!! THE TRAINER'S DEAD!!
~Always~

Mark said...

Ok, since I've been waiting for like eight hours, I will.

Daniel said...

well, if it was still open for discussion, i would have checked the guy fast, then followed.

Alaina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.