Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chapter 7

Okay. He's down. I reach for my headset that isn't there. Right. Oh, well. I'm on my own. Good news, though, they didn't notice the 6 and a half inch knife hidden in my boot. As I near the door, I hear gibberish coming through. Sounds middle Eastern. S**t, now I gotta deal with some kind of clones AND terrorists. As I peek through the door, I see there are 2 guys. One's holding a Desert Eagle standard issue military sidearm, while the other is resting his elbow on an AK-47 Assault Rifle. Now, any normal 12 year old would be shaking is his converse sneakers, but not me. Not Jonah Lagunaz, a kid who's already fluent in English, French, and German. Not a kid who's already certified to be a United States Special Forces Unit as well as a British S.A.S. Officer. So, I did what any kid like me would do. I threw my voice to outside their door in English, "Soldiers! Storm the house on 3! 1! 2! 3!" They oth turned to face the door, so I rushed forward, grabbed the shoulder stock of the AK-47, clubbed one guy in the head, and unleashed a burst of fire on the other guy. Aha! THere's my headset, on the dresser. I scan for a signal, detect a U.S. military outpost a few miles out, and call for some assistance. A few minutes later, I'm sure the guys who pulled up in a military chopper weren't expecting a 12 year old with a gun slung over his shoulder. Ha.

1 comment:

dawn said...

markie-- you should make this a graphic novel-- like watchmen-- this is great stuff