Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chapter 5-Ten Years Earlier

All right. So, If he went down this corridor, the only escape would be on the southeast entrance. I take a shortcut and pick up the nearset weapon I see, a pistol. I weigh it in my hand, then adjust the sights as i jog forward. When I finish, I slide it in my belt, and call for backup. "Hey, Rich?" I ask over the headset I'm wearing. "Yeah?" He responds. "Come to the big bush on the south side of the training place. Bring your knock-out dart sniper rifle." I finish as I jump off a railing, swing across a hanging sign, and land in a roll behind the thug. He takes off, but only after he throws a few words my direction. Boy, am I glad I'm wearing my sweat pants, as well as a zip-up hoodie over my T-shirt. I throw the hoodie in a nearby tree and continue to vhase him.

No comments: